The vibrant Markilux 1650 is a semi-enclosed awning system with integrated lights.
The successful shape of the Markilux 1650 led to it winning the IF Products Design Award.
The elegant aluminium front profile closes harmoniously into the attractive, and strikingly shaped cover board of this semi-cassette awning.
The cover board is fitted with a brush to remove the worst dirt and debris as the awning is being retracted. The cover board adapts itself to the pitch of the awning automatically thanks to a unique and patented mechanism so that there is no gap between the cover board and front profile.
Call now for an instant quote 0800 953 0199Download our Markilux 1650 Brochure
- Presented with IF design award for excellent design
- Designed with futuristic looks for modern homes
- Semi enclosed cassette awning with wrap over cover board for protection
- Many optional extras available including heaters and lights
- Elegant, modern and stylish
- Cover board with integrated brush to remove debris
- Integrated halogen spotlights
- German engineered
- Fabrics and frames with self cleaning technology
- Remote handsets and switches
- Markilux Infra red heaters
- Sunis sun sensor
- Light & wind sensor
- Vibration sensors
- Heater combinations
- Wall seal profiles
- Bionic tendon arm
- Special paint finish
- Traffic White RAL 9016
- Metallic aluminium RAL 9006
- Grey Brown similar to RAL 8019
- Off White texture 5233
- Havana Brown 5229
- Stone Grey metallic 5215
- Anthracite metallic 5204
- Any RAL as an optional extra