With an abundance of Roller blind systems on the market today, sunblind systems like cars have many varying factors and qualities.
Our emphasis is on manufacturing a quality and lasting product that has been cycle tested for 10 years and both our standard and heavy duty roller blind products are manufactured in our own factory allowing us to control quality as well as speed
Our Louvolite System is a system of the highest quality. Used both domestically and commercially for many years our Roller blinds completely stand the test of time.
The fabrics used to compliment our Roller blinds are produced to the same high standard as the system itself and many have treatments such as Anti glare, Fire retardant, Blackout, Anti stain, and many more and produced as plain, stripe, floral, sheer and blackout.
Available as chain, Gear or electric, control your blinds the way you like
Our mains power or rechargeable battery plug in electric systems makes life easy and they are also compatible to Somfy TaHoma, the modern way to operate your blinds from your mobile.
Visit our showroom to see the full range of options available to you.
Roller Blind Features
- Manufactured in own UK factory
- Corrosion resistant materials
- 10 year lifecycle tested
- Metal fixing brackets
- UV stabilised nylon components
- Half or full cassette options
- 6 standard cassette colour options
- Chain operation
- Gear operation
- Electric operation – Mains and battery
- Single blinds up to 4500mm wide
- Guide wire system available
- Bottom edge in various finishes
- Fabrics clamped to roller for strength
- Bottom up blinds