A fantastic window awning system that’s well-suited to smaller areas, the Markilux 730/830 produces up to 7m in width and features a full cassette design. This awning can be face or top-fitted and has a discreet housing that is only 95mm in height to sit neatly into any building without being obstructive.
If you have a smaller window or balcony and want to benefit from solar shading, the 730/830 model is perfect. The drop arm awning has a cassette system with steel gas pistons that allow for smoother control, and the awning itself provides excellent tension.
The 730/830 has a spring-assisted locking mechanism which keeps it stable and secure, as well as the choice of a square or rounded cassette depending on the style that best suits your property. Designed to withstand winds of up to 23mph, you’ll be protected from sun and wind for year-long use.
Call now for an instant quote 0208 288 1081Download our Markilux 730 Swing Brochure
What’s the maximum pitch?
The maximum pitch for the Markilux 730/830 is 140o.
What’s the difference between the 730 and 830?
There is one small difference between the Markilux 730 and Markilux 830, and that’s the cassette profile. The 730 features a square cassette and the 830 is rounded. All other features are the same, so it ultimately depends on which style you prefer.
Can the 730/830 be automated?
The standard version of this awning is manually operated, but you can opt for a remote-controlled operator or hard-wired motor if you’d prefer the convenience of an electric awning.
- Our most popular domestic window awning
- Choice of manual, electric or remote control operation
- Appealing overall appearance thanks to the small housing
- Very compact at only 95mm in height
- German engineered
- Full cassette system for lasting qualities
- Internal gear operation for installation on higher floors
- Fabrics and frames with self cleaning technology
- Choice of 7 frame colours and hundreds of fabrics
- When retracted the fabric fold back inside the cassette
- Arms have gas pistons to ensure taught cover at all times
- Available up to 7 meters in width and arm length of 1500mm
- Front profile rises when closed to totally enclose housing
- Fall adjustment up to 140 degrees
- Traffic White RAL 9016
- Metallic aluminium RAL 9006
- Grey Brown similar to RAL 8019
- Off White texture 5233
- Havana Brown 5229
- Stone Grey metallic 5215
- Anthracite metallic 5204
- Any RAL colour as an optional extra
- Sunis sun sensor
- RTS Remote control handsets
- RTS remote wireless wall switches
- Light & wind automation
- Detachable Valance
- Special paint finish
Want to find out more about the 730/830 or any of the other awnings in the Markilux range? Please get in touch with our team today who will be happy to talk you through the options.
Markilux 730 Gallery
Explore More of Our Best Selling Awnings
Full cassette awning for protection
Shade or rain protection
Longevity of fabric